Cropredy 2022 CalendAr
We are planning to produce a high-quality community based calendar for 2022 covering images of Cropredy and surrounding villages. We would like villagers, local businesses and local charities to all be involved by contributing and benefitting from the sale of the Calendar! We have already had interest from local businesses and villagers who are keen to get involved - this is very encouraging. Hopefully, publication will be in October and it will be for sale in time for Christmas - proceeds going to local nominated charities.
Entries covering Cropredy and surrounding villages are welcome – each reflecting a month of the year. The photos can be old or new and if you have a story behind the photo please let us know.
This is a community project run by volunteers - nominated charities will benefit from all monies (printing & postage and nominal costs excluded). We welcome nominations for local registered charities - hopefully they will all benefit!
If you are a business (no matter how big or small) and would like to get involved by promoting your business - please contact Richard Beghin directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or via Facebook.
Please note: It is recommended that during this period of the Covid pandemic you adhere to National Guidelines. So to get things started why not look for those winning images on your phone, camera or computer and submit them early - your photo may be one of the first to be displayed on the Village website.
How to enter
- Photos can be black and white or colour and must relate to the village of Cropredy or its immediate surroundings. The photos can of any anything and everything, current or historical, within the boundaries of Cropredy and local villages - we are looking for creativity, something striking or unusual, consider local interest, including a person in your photo always adds value.
- Entrants under the age of 16 will need to obtain permission from a parent or guardian.
- We ask that you only submit two photos for each month of the calendar.
- Entries should be made by email to email@example.com or by post to Cropredy Calendar, Lock Cottage, Red Lion Street, Oxon OX17 1PE and must include your name and contact details (email address and telephone number)
- To view existing entries follow this link : Cropredy Calender 2022
Terms & Conditions
By submitting an entry you are deemed to accept the Terms and Conditions stated below:
1. Photographs must be original and taken by you.
2. It is your responsibility to obtain any appropriate permissions.
3. Please do not submit portrait photographs of children unless you have expressly gained the permission of their parent or guardian. If you are going to submit a photo of a person you should gain their prior permission.
4. Entry is open to all photographers and young budding photographers- we ask that if you are a professional or semi-professional photographer that you notify us with your submission.
5. Entries will close on Tuesday 31 August 2021
6. A shortlist of entries will be made by local community judges and then subjected to a public vote. The Judges decisions are final.
7. Selected entries will be available for display on the village website, Facebook page and displayed in public places (eg Village noticeboard)
8. Authors of the chosen entries will be notified by email or telephone.
9. All Entries for the 2022 Cropredy Calendar should include:
Your name, email address, phone number
Title of entry
- Cropredy Parish Council