Cropredy Village

The Official Website of Cropredy Parish Council

THE METHODIST CHAPEL

The Methodist Chapel was built in 1881 following the Wesley revival and remains a focal point of Village affairs. Prior to 1881 services were held in the adjacent property (formerly the Post Office). Enthusiastic Methodists raised the money to build the spacious and attractive edifice we now see. There is a strong bond of unity between Church and Chapel worshippers.

Methodist Chapel

Services at the Methodist Chapel


23 May

10.30am

Circuit Zoom Service

30 May

10.30am

Ross Adkins

  6 June

10.30am

Simon Pillinger

13 June

10.30am

Circuit Zoom Service

20 June

10.30am

Cate Vokes

27 June

10.30am

Circuit Zoom Service


“We seek to share God’s love with His people” 

  • Cropredy Parish Council
  • Cropredy
  • Oxfordshire


Email Us